Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Lame-O Update

So I'm going to update eventhough I am no where near my pictures to post exciting stuff..... So I'll just gab for a bit and hopefully I'll remember to post again real soon with some photographs. I've been crazy busy lately, moved to a new place with the bf our first official "our" place, trying to get the house sold (so i can get a new car, mine is slowly falling apart, and now some lady side-swiped it last week... ofcourse no major damage) new position at work and starting my thesis project.... YAY architecture will be done in may, then just 3 classes to go and I'll be all done with that major.... then comes the hard part.... do I pursue a photography degree or just kind of jump into it.... over the past few years (3 or so) I've realized that maybe architecture isn't what I want to being doing for the rest of my life.... so it will take some soul searching but I'm sure I'll figure something out...

I hadn't been crocheting all that much but now that we are almost settled in the new place I am making time for it and I've finished a few projects and started only one, but I feel the need to start something new again! hehe I promised a good friend of mine that I'd make her new baby a christening outfit, I've never attempting anything wearable beside a beanie so I think I want to start one and give it a try before the baby is here and it's time for a christening and there is no outfit or it looks horrible (with her first child her bf's mother had someone make the christening outfit and it was horrible, so she's afraid of another homemaid one).

I've also just started taking my cousin's senior pictures, I sat down and edited the first batch last night, I'm so excited she's letting me do this for her, it's so much fun and I love being able to get the experience. We decided to do them in batches instead of trying to get them all done at once... this way we can take a look at the ones we did first and see what we want to do differently for the second batch and so on!


So that's where I'm at, hopefully I'll remember to get some pics up here. Take care!

No comments: