Monday, August 18, 2008

I've got stuff to show!!!



Ok so this will end the streak of lame-o posts (well there was really only two but it took months to post those two). I've got lots of FO's to show off and more I still need to photograph. So in the last few months (since like april may-ish) I have completed Delilah's Round Ripple.






I've also completed the afghan squared and gifted it to a very deserving bride-to-be! I just love these colors!



On the checked of list (doesn't really exist, but it gives me an idea) scarves out the wah-zoo, my intention is to set up a table/tent at a few antique car shows this fall and sell some of my handmade items, scarves being one of those items. This is just one of the many I completed last week, with many more to come!


Well that's what I've got for now, I am still working on the up-down stitch afghan for an xmas present (about 75% done), the 2nd Afghan Squared (with a granny twist), A new 4.5 hr afghan for my new living room and I just started another xmas afghan, this one a ripple in two shades of blue and a med-dk brown. I'll be sure to try and keep us with this a little better showing more pictures too! Enjoy.

No comments: