Monday, September 8, 2008

No Such Luck

So I was offered some tables to share in a craft tent this past weekend at a local community festival.... I mainly took scarves, lots of them and then i remembered I had worked up a bunch of snowflakes unsing caron simply soft yarn. I sold not a one thing!!! The lady I shared the table with only sold a handful of things. I guess it was too warm for people to be thinking about scarves..... Oh well, we are going to share a table again in November sometime.... I think scarves will do way better then!!! I am also going to work up some 4.5 hr afghan/throws to take and try sell them too, hopefully people will be doing some holiday shopping at that one.


Well that's what I've got for now, I'll be back sometime to post pics of all the scarves I made to sell!!!!

toodles!

No comments: