Monday, October 6, 2008

almost a month!

It has been almost a month since I last posted! Oye... I simply admire people who can update and post on a daily basis or even a regular basis. I have been feverishly working away at various projects. I'm in the middle of a swap at crochetville so I have been working up lots of goodies for my pal (who doesn't know who I am, shhh!) We are nearing the end of the swap so I've got to get in gear and finish up the last few things I'd like to send her. I also have been working on some baby afghans, I finished one on saturday and started another one, I will have two showers to go to in November so I am trying to get them done in plenty of time so I am not rushing to finish them in time. And because I am planning on making a good deal of my Christmas presents this year I will need as much of November as possible to get all of those items done. Sometimes I think I set unobtainable goals for myself, but there was a time a few months ago, just after we moved when I sat down after work one night and had nothing to do... and I didn't like it. I really think that I like being overly busy and having a full plate/ busy schedule... I don't like just sitting there, it's boring... which is probably the reason I have like 10 wips going right now... Hopefully I can get somewhere on them soon, I no longer sit and just watch TV I have to have a hook in hand working on something.... again I can't just sit there, TV is boring if I'm not crocheting while watching. I know I say this all the time but I will try my hardest this time to remeber to post some pictures of the things I've finished most recently... I still have to post the pics of all the scarves I made and attempted to sell. Oh that's what else I have to do, make some hats to go with the scarves to try and sell them again... I'm hoping that a hat and scarf set might sell better then just a scarf.... yes-no? Well that's all I've got for now since I don't have the pics here with me to post!

No comments: