Friday, October 17, 2008

the weather is getting cooler, do ya need a scarf???

I just may have one for ya!


Here are the scarves I completed and attempted to sell... sorry I can't remember the exact color of most the yarns used, I don't have the labels with me or my notebook with the details so I'm just guessing on most of them! (I can't even begin to tell you what the homespun blue was really called or the berella 4 either)


I made two of these, lemonade homespun, thin and short, perfect for a little girl...

Vanna's choice, gray something
Vanna's Choice, mauve-ish
Patons Poodle
Two homespuns. Lemonade and a blue
Red Heart Soft, turquoise and teal
Bernat Berella 4, pinkish mauve color
Vanna's Choice, Pea Green, color isn't showing up real well but I really like this one!
Red Heart Soft, Turquoise
Homespun blue something
Red Heart Symphony, orange
Vanna's Choice, Violet and Olive

Red Heart Baby, green
Mainstays, fun fur like stuff.. black with silver and blueish puffs (that was an amazing description I know!)
There was I think one more scarf maybe two that I didn't get photographed, I made them while sitting there.
Enjoy, hopefully in November I can sell a couple of them at least, I am going to try and whip up some hats to go with some of them, any suggestions to which ones would be best with a hat? Let me know!
Happy Weekend All!



2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

WOW scarf crazy. I can't pick my favorite they all way to cute. Came across your blog and would like to invite you to a crochet board I have running. Take a look join if you like. http://womenthatcrochets.ning.com/

mis1110 said...

Yeah I did go a little crazy! I am checking out your board at the moment, see you there!